poniedziałek, 16 listopada 2015

About us! :)

Oliwia Bogusz
My name is Oliwia and I'm 12 years old. All my friends say that I'm a little bit crazy in positive way and cute. I'm interested in music-I love listening to my favourite band. I'm really good at speaking different languages-esspecially English and I can say the main important vocabulary from Korean. My friend also say that I'm a good friend :).

Monika Goluch
I'm Monika. I'm 12 years old. I'm a sporty and energetic girl. My favourite sport is volleyball. I like playing the piano. I love travelling,

Julia Bogusz
I'm Julia. I'm 12 years old. I'm energetic. I have got long, brown hair with ombre. I love singing. My hobby is archery, singing and volleyball. I'm crazy in a positive way. My best friends from my class are Monika, Ola and Oliwia.

Ola Gałązka
My name is Ola Gałązka. I'm 12 years old. My hobby is singing. I'm very friendly, smiling and lazy. My best friends are Oliwia, Julka and Monika from my class.

Julka Miszkurka
I am Julia. I am 12 years old. I like swimming and playing basketball. I like jellies. I am clever and sporty.

Maja Michta
My name is Maja. I am 12 years old. I am clever and sporty.I go to school number 11 in Puławy. My hobby is swimming and painting. I like dogs. I like fruits and sweets. I like jellies and chocolate very much. I am interested in fashion. I swim 2 hours everyday.

Wiktoria Reszkowska
I am Wiktoria Reszkowska and I'm 12 years old. I have got long, dark, blond hair. I like animals. I like playing tennis. I like sweets.

Ola Jaroszek
My name is Ola. I'm 12 years old. I am pretty, clever and sporty. My hobby is swimming and basketball. I swim 2 hours everyday. I like vegetables. I am friendly. I like chocolate and jellies.

Michał Nowakowski
My name is Michał. I'm 12 years old. I like jellies and chocolate. I'm interested in the Second World War.

Mikołaj Łoza
My name is Mikołaj. I live in Puławy. I like computer games, football and handball. My favourite colour is blue, I love chocolate and white chocolate too.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz